Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Lo mejor de 2006 - Maida Cofré

Discos:
1.Hot chip - The Warning
2.Tom Yorke - The Erasure
3.Bob Dylan - Modern Times
4.Beck - The Information
5.Jarvis Cocker - Jarvis
6.Cansey de ser sexy - Cansei de Ser Sexy
7.Charlotte gainsbourg -5:55
8.Camera obscura - Let Get Out of this Country
9.Sonic youth -Rather Ripped
10.Belle and Sebastian - The Life Pursuit
11.Primal Scream -Riot City Blues
12.Yo la tengo - I`am not a Afraid

Hits:
1.Peter Paul & Bjorn – Young Folks
2.Hot Chip - And I Was a Boy from School
3.Serena-Maneesh – Drain Cosmetics
4.Sonic Youth - Do you belive in Rapture?
5.Cansei de Ser Sexy – let´s make love and listen death from above
6.Jarvis Cocker - Heavy Weather
7.Thom Yorke - Black Swan
8.Camera Obscura - Lloyd, I am ready…
9.Belle & Sebastian – Funny Little Frog
10.Primal Scream - Country Girl

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a
friend who has been conducting a little research
on this. And he actually ordered me breakfast because
I stumbled upon it for him... lol. So allow me to reword this.
... Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending time to talk about this subject here on your website.


Here is my blog ... http://www.quadroalloys.co.za

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home